Tuesday, July 5, 2011

There is something absurd about carnivals (especially at night). And ESPECIALLY when there are horses involved!


At carnivals, you must decorate your hands at best. The blood-red ruby is always a must just incase if you have to bribe a vampire. 


A change of shoes is a must. Yeah, your outfit will lack without a pair of height. However, carnivals are a landfill of nasty desserts/pizza/vomit for your shoes to step in. Therefore, a change of shoes will always come in handy. Also, it's pretty interesting when little kids go "There is lady gaga!" No, children..they are called Jeffrey Campbell. 


And I wouldn't lie...that there may be vomit..




Running into the cops is always a must when you live in a hood like I do. Fashion police just can't take my fashion no more.


Don't forget: Carrying your Jeffrey Campbell's around your shoulder shows that you got 'gangs' credibility to be walking around in this town.



After it all, there will be fireworks that sounds like a war is stomping through your city. I was surprised to see my old lady canon get beautiful shots of the fireworks last night. I can't help but to look at the last photo and think of a galaxy. Fireworks are night time shows and carnivals are just absurd. The perfect combination to calm the nerves from the carnival. 

If I ever become a creative director for a magazine or whatever, I would love to take creepy carnival photos at night time when the entire park is flooded out. There will be nothing but the carnival lights and trash flowing everywhere.

xo.k 

No comments: