Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SHOE WHORE| dear blog, 

May I just be guilty about this, but I am considering buying. Call me crazy but there is something that sparks my interest. It would be quite a challenge to style this shoe...the challenge would not to make me look like a stripper. And yes, I'll admit I found these shoes at a website called upscalestripper.com. 

Let me inform that a shoe designer once said, "I base my shoe designs around sex". Sex and heels are a perfect combination. Fashion and sex are the pb to the j. Even though, it is classified as a stripper shoe it is always possible to take away that harshness with a pretty pink frilly dress and a leather jacket...



Just close your eyes for a second, and picture it. I think it could come out quite lovely. Only problem is this dress from Free People is $148.00. Mmm on second thought..I'll have to find something cheaper. It can work though. I see the potential! 

What are your thoughts? 

No comments: