Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Essential| Big, cozy oversized cardigan




[H 2 T thrifted]

Excuse my fun with photoshop, as if I don't have anything else important to do. Like homework, but who does homework these days!? On days like today a cardigan was not needed. Today was in the low 70's. Buffalo's weather is worse than a woman during menopause. It can never make up it's mind. So, in my own mind the weather is still mid-sixties and (right now) that is considered cold to me. Remember now that I said the 60's were cold. But, watch what I write about next spring when it hits the 60's! I'll be back in high-waisted shorts! It's a weird weather pattern here in Buffalo. Also, Expect snow in April. It's horrid. 

Anyway, I enjoy this oversized cardigan. I believe oversized cardigans are the way to go. It's like a big warm cozy blanket that can look somewhat trendable? It even has pieces of bright colors in there. Even though you can not see it in the pictures. But, It reminds me of funfetti icecream! I love it! I picked up two oversized cardigans this weekend at the thrift store. I just can not get myself to pull out my debit card to spend $25+ on a retail priced sweater. I can not do it! So, this what I resort to! I'll look back 20 years and realize my college years were spent in the thrift stores. 

What are your favorite fall essentials this fall!? Other than pumpkin lattes! 

xo,k.

5 comments:

I V Y said...

i love your brown booties, and you obviously get this a lot, but i love your hair too! so vibrant and rad!



xo zebra and meerkat

Cylia said...

wearing some great fall essentials girl!:)

Kaylee Pfalzer said...

I do get it a lot! But, it's okay :). Haha. Thank you both so much for reading!!!

xo,k.

Katherine said...

Your hair rocks!

La Petite Marmoset

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness, that's pretty much the most perfect shade of red I've ever seen! You pull it off amazingly :D

xx
not without incident