Friday, July 8, 2011

There is a funny story with this item..

There were only four of these pieces laying on the display rack..and I thought to myself: 
Oh, this is not going to sell out. I mean...who is going to want such a shear piece of flimsey material for 25$!? So, I don't need to put this garment on hold!

While, I was controlling garment care I began to see them disappear! Soon, they were down to one left! I almost had a mini heart attack! I grabbed this item not caring that all of the sudden this was a hot item. Then, I  ran to the back to hold until I got off of work.

Literally. I almost had a heart attack over this item. 
It's a beautiful piece. Such, a summer piece. 
However, I have a feeling we will be getting more shipment in of this style.


I am so excited to style this piece! Once, I get a chance...there will be pictures!




Some simple, yet chic ways to pair a crop top with basics! Oh, and by the way that first picture makes me miss NYC so much! Good thing that I am going to try to go to Fashion Night Out this year!

xo,k.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I have this top and love it! Actually you have reminded me that i haven't showed it on my blog yet!

I would love for you to check out my blog, i am to inspire through my style and outfits and sparks and fireworks imagination!

xx
SparksandFireworks
Jess

Kaylee Pfalzer said...

You are going to have to blog about it! The top is so lovely! I am so disappointed that I haven't had a perfect opportunity to wear it!

Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I will check you out and follow you!

xo,k
<3