Monday, August 15, 2011

Beginning, to miss layers and fur.
I suppose gray summer days will make up for it, for now.









[What I am wearing: Dress: H&M ladies, Faux Fur Vest: Kohls (originally 40$, got it for 9$!), Tights: Target, Boots: Thrifted]

A few pictures from the past week. I don't have much of a life during the summer, because it's spent slaving to clothing. It's alright though. 

I can not believe that summer is already over. The sight of corn growing to it's highest peak, and attending a corn festival allows me to become excited for fall.
Fall brings wonderful things every year. It's just coming closer to the point that I need to start sweater shopping! 

Along, with boot shopping. My heart belongs to Jeffrey Campbell right now (as it been since I first saw the Lita). I had a dream of wearing the all-black glitter Lita. As much as I do want that shoe, I don't know if I want to get another pair. I am craving for a new brand, and a new shoe/boot that isn't starting to get knocked off by big brands such as Bakers, and Macys. It makes me incredibly sad to see JC get knocked off and also incredibly sad that it's becoming big enough of a desired shoe for department stores to do this.

I may just say to hell with it, and get this last lita but continue to be on a forever search for a new brand and an awesome boot that speaks ten-thousand words. 
If any of you have any ideas, let me know!!




xo,k.

No comments: